Miami is typically associated with great food, art, and a never ending night life. However, there are hidden gems all over South Florida for anything you might desire. Our Family Miami tour is full of fun for all ages, with experiences that can in fact only be had here.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Airboat in The Everglades
- Hollywood Boardwalk
- Hollywood Beach
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- Approximately 9 hours including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people.
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Starting at $210 per person*
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. This number is based on the sample itinerary above for 6 people.
Our expert hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Book Your Tailored Travel
More details below!
Sample Day Tour | Family Miami
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- 7:30am | Pick-up from your hotel and private transfer to the Florida Everglades
Your expert guide will meet you at your hotel, rental, or desired pick-up location in one of our luxury vehicles. They will do one last review of the schedule and make any last minute adjustments so the trip is tailored perfectly for you. You will then depart on your one-of-a-kind tailored tour.
- 9:00am | Meet and greet with expert guide and private airboat tour
The Florida Everglades are the largest subtropical wilderness ecosystem in the United States and can be found between the southwest gulf coast, Naples, Everglades City, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. The Everglades are home to some of the world’s rarest species and is made up of more than 2 million acres of wetlands, bogs, rivers of grass, and more! We highly recommend taking a private airboat ride on your trip to Florida if you or your family are interested in learning about the ecosystem of the Everglades, the unique animals living in it, and how it contributes to our environment today.
- 11:30am | Stop for lunch on Hollywood Boardwalk
The Hollywood boardwalk is an up and coming traveler destination. Boasting one of the few beach-side boardwalks in South Florida, you will find picturesque scenery, locals biking and rollerblading, and a beautiful pier filled with fishermen waiting for a fresh catch making the boardwalk a great stop for some local cuisine.
- 1:00pm | Beach activities arranged by your TT Host
Away from the hustle and bustle of South Beach, you will find Hollywood Beach just twenty minutes away in a more family friendly, tranquil setting filled with local bars and restaurants, unique shops, live music, and year long activities. Named one of America’s Best Beach Boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine, Hollywood’s relaxing, yet fun atmosphere draws thousands of locals and tourists there each year. From Jet Skis and Banana Boats to private fishing excursions, let us tailor a perfect day in Hollywood Beach for you and your family that can cater to all ages.
- 5:00pm | Option for private transfer back to your hotel
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks