A taste of Contemporary and Old Miami, this tour lets you try it all. A day that allows you to enjoy where Miami’s culinary scene began, as well as, where it is going. We’ll tailor a an experience that is fit entirely for your taste buds.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Design District
- Little Havanna
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- Approximately 5 hours including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people.
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Starting at $99 per person*
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. This number is based on the sample itinerary above for 7 people.
Our expert hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Book Your Tailored Travel
More details below!
Sample Half-Day Tour | Miami Foodie
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- 11:00am | Food Tastings at St. Roch Market, Miami Design District
The St. Roch market, pleasantly tucked away in the Miami Design District, is a contemporary market with an impressively diverse line-up of twelve carefully selected vendors from all over the world. We will take you on a morning tour through the indoor market, talking to local vendors and learning about each of their stories as chefs in Miami and abroad. From craft coffee and vegan cupcakes to award winning fried chicken and homemade pastas, the St. Roch Market is foodie heaven, and we can’t wait to show you what they are cooking up.
- 1:30pm | Tastings, Cafe Cubano, and Mojitos in Little Havana
Little Havana is the incredibly colorful epicenter of Hispanic culture in Miami. On your private tour of Little Havana, you can expect to eat the local food, sip on cafe cubano, walk on Calle Ocho, and learn of the rich history and traditions of this very important and historic area of South Florida as you learn the culture through its cuisine. End the tour in one of our favorite spots with the best mojito in town. Little Havana also offers many opportunities to visit their various Latin American art galleries, Domino Park, see and try local cigars, and enjoy live Latin music after your tour.
- 3:30pm | Option for private Transfer back to your hotel
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks (tastings listed in tour are included)