Referred to as “The Venice of America”, Fort Lauderdale is so much more than its sandy beaches and beautiful waterways. It’s a city that is rapidly growing to meet the interest of all of it’s visitors. No matter where you come from, Fort Lauderdale’s charm will certainly win you over.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Airboat through The Everglades
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- Approximately 9 hours including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people.
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Starting at $199 per person*
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. This number is based on the sample itinerary above for 6 people.
Our expert Hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Book Your Tailored Travel
More details below!
Sample Day Tour | Local Fort Lauderdale
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- 8:45am | Pick up; Breakfast and coffee at local restaurant
Your expert Host will meet you at your hotel, rental, or desired pick-up location in one of our luxury vehicles. They will do one last review of the schedule and make any last minute adjustments so the trip is tailored perfectly for you. You will then depart to a fantastic local restaurant for breakfast or head straight to your first destination. We will choose from one of many of options, depending on your preference.
- 10:00am | Meet and greet with expert guide and private airboat tour
The Florida Everglades are the largest subtropical wilderness ecosystem in the United States and can be found between the southwest gulf coast, Naples, Everglades City, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale. The Everglades are home to some of the world’s rarest species and is made up of more than 2 million acres of wetlands, bogs, rivers of grass, and more! We highly recommend taking a private airboat ride on your trip to Florida if you or your family are interested in learning about the ecosystem of the Everglades, the unique animals living in it, and how it contributes to our environment today.
- 12:45pm | Private tour and lunch in Las Olas
Las Olas is a premier Fort Lauderdale destination and perfect for any traveler looking for a more local spot with fantastic restaurants, boutique shopping, and art galleries. Stroll along the boulevard and enjoy the unique architecture and beautiful palm trees lining the boulevard.
Las Olas Foodie Tour | Ft. Lauderdale Brewery Tour
- 3:00pm | Fort Lauderdale Beach
Fort Lauderdale Beach is perfect spot to end the day. With amazing views, and famously fun bars and restaurants. Fort Lauderdale Beach boasts more than seven miles of gorgeous beaches that allows locals and tourists the opportunity to relax, enjoy, and have some fun in the sun.
Jet Ski Rental | Segway Tour
- 6:00pm | Private transfer back to your hotel
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks