Check out Miami like the Locals do. Our expert Hosts will take you to many of the popular spots in Miami, all the while, showing you glimpses of what’s hiding underneath the surface. Miami is a beautiful city with so many different cultures and secrets that it takes a true local to tailor a tour that fits YOU.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Wynwood Arts District
- Little Havanna
- South Beach
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- Approximately 9 hours including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people.
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Starting at $99 per person*
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. This number is based on the sample itinerary above for 7 people.
Our expert Hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Book Your Tailored Travel
More details below!
Sample Day Tour | Local Miami
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- 8:45am | Pick up; Breakfast and coffee at local restaurant
Your expert Host will meet you at your hotel, rental, or desired pick-up location in one of our luxury vehicles. They will do one last review of the schedule and make any last minute adjustments so the trip is tailored perfectly for you. You will then depart to a fantastic local restaurant for breakfast. We will choose from one of many of options, depending on your preference.
- 10:30am | Wynwood Arts District
Allow the artist in you to come out and explore Wynwood Walls, a district committed to street art and creativity since 2009. Enjoy the walls with a private local Host and end the tour in one of Wynwood’s many breweries or a walk through the artistic streets and galleries.
- 12:45pm | Private tour and lunch in Little Havana
Visit the heart of Miami’s Cuban district and learn the history while having the opportunity to visit Latin American art galleries, Domino Park, try an authentic “cafecito,” and some of the best local food that the Miami suburbs has to offer.
- 3:00pm | South Beach and Art Deco
Miami’s Art Deco Historic district is full of colorful buildings, intricate details, and a 100 year old history. Learn about Miami’s history while passing famous sites such as Villa Casuarina, Gianni Versace’s 1930’s Spanish style mansion, the Clevelander Hotel, and the Delano South Beach, once the tallest building in Miami, now a spot for local A-listers. At the end of the one hour Art Deco tour, your Host will have a private cabana and service arranged for you to enjoy the rest of the day sunbathing and enjoying the natural beauty of South Beach.
- 6:00pm | Private transfer back to your hotel
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks