The Florida Keys
The Florida Keys are one of the many wonders Florida has to offer. Often overlooked because of the bustling cities and beaches of South Florida, The Keys are only a short drive away. Spend a peaceful day getting in touch with nature and getting face-to-face with all the marine life The Keys have to offer. Whatever you want to see, we’ll tailor your trip for you
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Swim with Dolphins
- Lunch in the Keys
- Snorkeling in the Keys
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- Approximately 9 hours including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people.
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Starting at $445 per person*
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. This number is based on the sample itinerary above for 4 people.
Our expert hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Book Your Tailored Travel
More details below!
Sample Day Tour | The Florida Keys
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- 7:30am | Pick up; Breakfast and coffee at local restaurant
Your expert Host will meet you at your hotel, rental, or desired pick-up location in one of our luxury vehicles. They will do one last review of the schedule and make any last minute adjustments so the trip is tailored perfectly for you. You will then depart to a fantastic local restaurant for breakfast. We will choose from one of many of options, depending on your preference.
- 9:45am | Dolphin Encounter
Experience Atlantic bottlenose dolphins like never before with a private structured swim in Key Largo! Guests will learn about the anatomy, biology, and behaviors of these beautiful mammals as well as learn about ocean conservation before getting in the water. Swimmers will be able to experience the dolphins’ various behaviors in the water and get a chance to test their skills learning from experienced trainers. This tour offers an intimate experience with one of Florida’s most loved mammals and gives families the opportunity to have a fun, unforgettable experience while gaining new knowledge and appreciation for these animals and their environment.
- 11:00am | Stop for local lunch
The Florida Keys has some of the most famously delicious seafood in the world, bringing in their fresh catch daily to ensure the highest quality and best tasting fish. If you are not a seafood lover, the Florida Keys are also known for unique and picturesque waterfront restaurants with a variety of food for the whole family to enjoy. No matter which way you go in the Keys or what your preferences are, it is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- 1:15pm | Private charter and snorkeling through John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is a must do on your vacation to South Florida if you were hoping to experience its gorgeous waters and marine life. John Pennekamp Park was America’s first underwater park and with the National Marine Sanctuary covers approximately 178 nautical square miles of mangroves, seagrass beds, and coral reefs. You can expect to explore the protected reefs alongside its vibrant marine life during your time on the Key Largo private charter.
- 5:00pm | Private transfer back to your hotel
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks