The Family Experience
Miami is typically associated with great food, art, and a never ending night life. However, there are hidden gems all over South Florida for anything you might desire. Our Family Experience will provide you with days packed with family fun for all ages. No matter your family’s size or interests, we’ll tailor an itinerary to fit you.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Day 1: Relax on the beach
- Day 2: Experience The Florida Keys
- Day 3: Experience Florida’s nature
- Day 4: Experience Florida’s culture
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- 4 days of touring including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour.
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation.
Contact us for a quote!
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. Our expert hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Get Your Quote
More details below!
4-Day Sample Tour | The Family Experience
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- Day 1 | Relax On Miami’s Beaches
Meet And Greet
Meet and greet with your Host and private flight transfer to your hotel in Miami.
Spend your first afternoon in paradise on Miami’s beautiful beaches while exploring the famous sites, sailing around the coast, jet skiing and fishing, or just soaking it all in for your first day in South Florida.
- Day 2 | Get In Touch With The Wildlife
Key Largo Private Dolphin Experience
Get close and personal with one of Florida’s Atlantic bottle-nose dolphins while learning from their highly experienced trainers in Key Largo.
Key Largo Snorkeling | Scuba Diving | Kayaking | Paddleboarding
Experience John Pennekamp Park on your own personal charter with an experienced local guide to see America’s first underwater park filled with enchanting reefs, fish, sea turtles, and more.
- Day 3 | Explore Florida’s Natural Wonders
Meet and greet with expert Host and Private Airboat Tour of the Everglades
The Florida Everglades are the largest subtropical wilderness ecosystem in the United States and are home to some of the world’s rarest species. We highly recommend taking a private airboat ride on your trip to Florida if you or your family are interested in learning about the ecosystem of the Everglades, the animals living in it, and how it contributes to our environment today.
- Day 4 | Miami’s Culture
Wynwood Design District
Allow the artist in you to come out and explore Wynwood Walls, a district committed to street art and creativity since 2009. Enjoy the walls with a private guide, enjoy the local arcade, and get creative with the kids!
Little Havana is the incredibly colorful epicenter of Hispanic culture in Miami. Local food, Cuban coffee, delicious ice cream, and live music are all part of the Little Havana Experience providing fun for guests all ages.
- Day 5 | Private Transfer From Your Hotel To The Airport
Orlando Theme Park Transfers and Private Tours (3 hour transfer)
Walt Disney World Resort: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and EPCOT
Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Water Park
Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks