The Local Experience
Don’t just visit Miami, experience it as a local! We’ll make sure you get to the “must-see” spots, as well as, the hidden gems. Live Miami like a local would and get a true taste of the culture and beauty it has to offer.
- Pick up at your hotel or preferred location
- Day 1: Experience the beach
- Day 2: Experience Florida’s food and drinks
- Day 3: Experience Florida’s culture
- Drop off at your hotel or preferred location
- 3 days of touring including pick-up and drop-off with flexible start and end times.
- An expert driver AND expert host to accompany you on your entire tour
- Complete customization of your tour for up to 10 people
- The best value tour in South Florida, we offer more!
- Knowledge that you got the most out of your vacation
Contact us for a quote!
*Prices vary based on stops and group size. Our expert hosts are ready to tailor a tour just for you.
Get Your Quote
More details below!
3-Day Sample Tour | The Local Experience
Please note that this is a sample tour and can be customized to meet your group’s preferences and needs.
- Day 1 | Stroll Down The Boardwalk
Meet And Greet
Meet and greet with your Host and private flight transfer to your hotel in Miami. Freshen up, followed by lunch stop. Begin your day with one of our favorite local lunch spots, arranged based on your groups personal preferences.
Hollywood Beach Boardwalk
Named one of America’s Best Beach Boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine, Hollywood’s relaxing, yet fun atmosphere draws thousands of locals and tourists there each year. Enjoy this gem tucked away from the hustle and bustle of South Beach for a relaxing atmosphere filled with neighborhood bars, restaurants, and local rollerbladers for a picture perfect Florida day.
- Day 2 | Enjoy The Local Food
Miami Design District Tasting & Tour
The Miami Design District is mostly known for its upscale restaurants and lavish shops, dedicated to the innovation of design, architecture, and art. However, we would love to take you through it not just to see the beautiful shops, but to eat your way through one of Miami’s best indoor markets in the area, meet local chefs and hear their stories.
Wynwood Brewery Tour
Wynwood, known for its outdoor museum, “Wynwood Walls,” is also an up and coming area for innovative cuisine, local breweries, and chic boutiques attracting a hip crowd every day. Come with us on a tour of some of their best craft breweries, bars, and eats.
- Day 3 | Florida’s Culture
There is nothing quite like the feeling of being with the locals in Little Havana, the Hispanic cultural epicenter of Miami. Enjoy a day learning about Little Havana’s past as well as its present while experiencing the traditions of this incredible area through its cuisine and sip on cafe cubano made by the locals who have learned their crafts passed down from many generations.
- Day 4 | Private Airport Transfer
Orlando Theme Park Transfers and Private Tours (3 hour transfer)
Walt Disney World Resort: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and EPCOT
Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Volcano Bay Water Park
Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science
- Your private Host accompanying and assisting you through the entirety of your tour
- Information from your host on all of your destinations and more
- Your private Host planning an itinerary, tailored just for you
- Transportation in one of our luxury vehicles
- Entrance to any listed attractions
- All the activities listed above
- All taxes and tolls
- And more!
Does Not Include
- Hotels or other accommodations
- Flights or international travel
- Gratuity or tipping
- Meals or drinks (tastings on brewery tour are included)